Founded in 2007, Aspen Clinical Research was the first community based clinical research center located in Orem, Utah (Utah County). Our research center is designed to accommodate many therapeutic specialties and all phases of clinical trials. Our mission is to accommodate the needs of our clients and partners in providing the highest quality of clinical research and data collection at our site while we maximize returns on our client’s investments.
We partner with highly skilled and experienced physicians to diversify our therapeutic areas of research specialties. Some of these specialties include Women’s Health, Heart Care, Alzheimer’s, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Tourette Syndrome, Major Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, ADHD, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, Insomnia, Gastrointestinal Intestinal Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Autoimmune Disorders, Obesity and more.
With an average tenure of 18 years of clinical research experience, we are committed to being a resource to our community by offering diversified clinical trials.
Clinical Research Expertise
Our team of physician investigators and clinical research professionals value all of our volunteers and are committed to Safety, Integrity and Diversified Therapeutic specialties for all ages.
The Aspen team is dedicated to promoting the advancement of research to help create a healthy, supportive healthcare system that encourages strategic partnerships.
We are housed in a 20,000 square foot facility dedicated for Phases I-IV research. We offer in-patient rooms, with VitalView patient monitors that can monitor subjects at bedside or in transit. Protocol features are pre-loaded to accurately monitor the collection of critical physiological data. Features include continuous 3 or 5 lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and attendant alarms for out of parameter alerts and an attendant call interface button. The units can be programmed to print all out of parameter readings for review. All data is recorded up to 144 hours per monitoring cycle for EDC.
Our Facility is Equipped with the Following
- Temperature-controlled and Secured Pharmacy/Drug Room that is DEA approved for Schedule I-V administration
- In-house lab with -20* &-70* Freezers, ambient and refrigerated centrifuges, and shipping station
- 12 Lead Electrocardiograph electronic/paper
- Automated vital sign monitoring systems
- High-speed DS3 internet accessible for inpatient population and onsite monitoring
- High-quality infusion pumps
- Digital image transferring system
- HIPAA-compliant monitored access CRF storage room
- Large conference and CRA rooms with copier/printer/fax stations.